Friday, September 11, 2009

National Visa Center

Got a letter today in the mail, dated September 09, 2009, that stated they received our approval Form I-800 and our petition has been sent to US Consulate in China. Not sure if that means it was sent on 9/9/09 or this letter was sent after the fact??? Hopefully the latter. Well, I think if we have any chance of going the first week in October, we'll need TA by next week. I think this is a long shot, but sometimes the Lord does work in mysterious ways. If we don't go the first week in October, then it's because it wasn't our time to go yet. I just pray for God to keep giving me patience.

1 comment:

  1. Wahoo! It's all finally coming together!! I'll pray for the beginning of October...I really hope you guys can make it for Thanksgiving so I can meet my new beautiful niece!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete