Sunday, November 15, 2009

4 Days Until Departure!

We just had a "baby" shower for us, thrown by my wonderful husband. It was very nice...even my best friend Sundi from Lakeland came all the way over to share this moment with us! There was a lot of family and friends and I just want to thank everyone for everything. You all mean the world to me and I wouldn't have it any other way :-)

I forgot to show the letter I wrote to Ashlyn from the last care package. She should have received the care package by now:

Our dearest Xiang Ling and foster family,
We are coming soon to meet you. The date we have been given to meet you is Monday November 23rd. We are so excited that we’ve already started packing and getting everything ready. We have enclosed a picture of your bedroom and also one of us (mommy, daddy, and your big sister Kaylyn). I hope you enjoy the pajamas, book, doll, and necklace we are sending you. Also enclosed is some candy for your foster family. Well, hopefully by the time you get this care package it won’t be much longer until we get to see you!

We love you and are very much looking forward to coming to China to meet you and make you a part of our family.

Love,

Mommy & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment