Sunday, October 18, 2009

It's Been Awhile

I know it has been awhile since I last posted. The reason has been that there is nothing to post. Still waiting for Travel Approval (TA) from China. The two week mark (if you take out the Festival time where the CCAA was closed) will be this Tuesday (10/20). The average time frame for TA is 2-4 weeks, so our best guess is that we'll hear something between 10/20 and 11/3. I have about 5 people per day asking if I'd heard anything yet and it's getting harder and harder for me to answer. I know they are just curious and trying to support me, but it also makes it harder on me emotionally to know that we're just still waiting. I really do love all the support we've gotten so far from everyone and I wouldn't trade it for the world. So to those who actually read my blog, thank you and I'll continue to need your support and prayers. Prayers that Ashlyn will be in our arms soon and that we can be patient enough to keep waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment