Monday, March 26, 2012

March 17th First Basketball Games of the Season

Kaylyn and Ashlyn had their first basketball games of the season.  Ashlyn had hers in Indian Harbour Gym, while Kaylyn had two back to back at Holy Trinity Lower School.  Ashlyn and I volunteered at Trash Bash to pick up garbage around the park and along the street on Florida Avenue from 8-10 and then we headed to her game.  Kaylyn's games started just before Ashlyn's so I didn't get to see her games.  Kaylyn scored a basket during her game, which was awesome!  Ashlyn's got a ways to learn some of the ways of basketball, but she's trying.  Sorry the pictures didn't turn out so good...I have to learn how to use my camera for indoor basketball.  I tried different settings, but none of them seemed to work very well.  And Jason took our underwater camera, and let's just say that it doesn't take very good indoor pictures.












2 comments:

  1. Wow I can't believe how late in the season your basketball starts. Hope they have a good season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Kaylyn for a basket!! That's awesome! Ashlyn, I'm sure, was just excited to be out there - haha! Is there an action setting on your camera? One that looks like a little kid? I know you have a Canon and we have a nikon, but that's the setting I use when I take action shots at the Gator games.

    ReplyDelete