Sunday, April 20, 2014

April 20, 2014 Easter Sunday

Yesterday we did Easter Egg Hunting at our new house's neighborhood by the swimming pool.  There's a hug area with huge oak trees.  The Sprinkles came and the adults hid the eggs and the kids went and found them.  The kids got a piece of candy for every plastic egg they found.  We bought these cool decorative mirror eggs and the kids each got one to keep.  They absolutely love egg hunting!  Hopefully I can get pictures from Mrs. Sara since I forgot my camera.  I will post those pictures when I get them.

Easter Sunday the kids woke up to full Easter baskets.  For dinner, we picked up my friend Tara and met my parents at Wickham Park.  My sister Moriah, her husband Rick, and her son Aaron met us there.  We brought fruit salad, rolls and a pie.  My dad made chicken and spicy sausage, cucumber vinegar salad and macaroni salad.  My sister brought brownies and pecan pie.  Tara brought a really cute vanilla butter cream frosting Easter cake.  Everything was delicious!




















No comments:

Post a Comment