Monday, July 27, 2009


Ann emailed me a picture of Ashlyn's care package. She says that Ashlyn should have it within 3 days. There's a blanket that the entire family has slept with to get our scent on it. There's a bag for Ashlyn that contains 4 disposable cameras, a dress, an outift, pjs, a paper scrapbook with all of our pictures with translations on them, and a Mickey Mouse doll. We also bought the foster family some shirts from Florida, some lotions, soaps, shampoos & conditioners, and some cologne. We wrote a letter to Ashlyn and a woman at my work translated it to mandarin. I wonder if this will be the first news of her being adopted and what she will think. I hope her and her foster family like everything.

1 comment:

  1. I bet she will be so excited! I wish I could be a fly on the wall.

    ReplyDelete