Friday, July 24, 2009

Day 42

So we're on day 42 right now...with no word for LSC (previously called LOA). I keep seeing all these people on their blogs that got there LSCs and are now getting there TAs (Travel Approvals) and are looking at August to September for travel. I wish I could be that close to getting Ashlyn! Jason keeps saying that he thinks we'll get it by Kaylyn's birthday next Friday...I can only hope. I am very happy for these other families getting one step closer to there little ones, but I find myself longing more to getting ours. I know it will come and we'll keep praying for it.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful girl! Soon you will have two! Once you have her home, it will feel like you never waited. Looking forward to following your journey!
    Paula Polson

    ReplyDelete