Saturday, November 5, 2011

October 31st Halloween & November 5th Volleyball Game

Halloween is here once again and Ashlyn gets to enjoy her second time trick or treating.  She loves it as Kaylyn always has.  I love to see them laugh and be happy as they go from door to door collecting candy from neighbors.  Now that they have all this candy, we need to go through it and pick out the candy that's no their favorite and give away so it doesn't stay in our house and go bad.  






Kaylyn had her second Volleyball game at Holy Trinity Lower School on November 5th.  They lost the 1st round easily, but the 2nd round they were pretty close.  I can see an improvement in Kaylyn's game.  The kids need to work a little on getting more confidence and going after the ball.  A lot of times the kids would just stand there and the ball would hit the ground next to them.  Hopefully they will work on this at practice.  Kaylyn actually hit the ball over a couple of times successfully.  She's also getting closer at being able to get the ball over the net on a serve.  I think this will be her 2nd best sport following swimming.







2 comments:

  1. I love volleyball and can't wait for Zoe to play!

    Sounds like you guys had a good Halloween. We too have a lot of candy and just went through and seperated it all. They need to hide it from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both the girls Halloween costumes and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures of Kaylyn playing volleyball! Tell her Uncle Chris and I are excited she's playing please!! :-) I didn't start playing until I was 14 or 15...so she's way ahead of where I was!

    Love you guys! Can't wait to see you next month!

    ReplyDelete