Monday, February 18, 2013

February 17, 2013 - Sleepover & Ashlyn's 10th Birthday Party

Ashlyn's friend slept over, which she had been begging for awhile.  They were so excited!  In the morning, they had donuts, which is our traditional sleep over breakfast.  Then Ashlyn opened her present from her friend.  Later we went to Makoto's Japanese restaurant where we had Ashlyn's 10th birthday party per her request.  We had 19 kids, and Jason and I.  The kids really enjoyed it I think.  All of them took leftovers home along with a goodie bag.























1 comment:

  1. Looks like a ton of fun!! I can't believe Ashlyn is already in double digits! They'll both be teenagers before you know, oh boy! :-) I've got to call you soon...sorry Ashlyn's present is late! I told her Happy Birthday (I was on the phone with Mom when they were over there) though! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete