Saturday, January 7, 2012

December 30, 2011 Uncle Bob & Cousin John Visit

After I got my first bandage change, as shown by the disgusting pictures in below's post, and I got my allergy shots for the week, we headed over to Wai-gong & Wai-po's house.  Uncle Bob was down from Pennsylvania and cousin John was down from Indiana visiting.  It was nice to see Uncle Bob who hadn't met Ashlyn yet and we hadn't seen John in a year.  Jason fished most of the time, while I sat with my foot propped up the entire time.  Ashlyn caught a trout and daddy caught some lady fish and trout.  Kaylyn, Ashlyn, & Shyanne wrote a play and acted it out for everyone.  It was cute & funny!








Uncle Bob really like the app on my Nook...Miss Spell's Class.  Since he's a writer & spells well, he played it until he got an A.

No comments:

Post a Comment