Saturday, May 25, 2013

May 25, 2013 - Jason's 2nd Update 2 Days After Surgery

Dr. Fudge  who did Jason's Heart catheter is the on call doctor today and he came in s little while ago and pulled Jason's electrical wires from his chest (went  into his chest to his heart).  They did an echo at the same time to make sure everything was ok. Everything looked good and after checking some blood work, they started him on Heparin.  They will start him on the Coumadin tomorrow.  He is still resting.  Can't believe how exhausted he is today compared to yesterday.  Little worrisome to me, but I will pray more about this to pass.  Please continue to pay for Jason to continue to heal and improve. I  thank you all from the bottom of my heart for everyone's well wishes and prayers!

1 comment:

  1. I posted yesterday from my phone but it didn't end up posting. Glad to hear he's taking steps in the right direction. I will continue to pray for his healing.

    ReplyDelete