Friday, May 31, 2013

May 31, 2013 - Update 1 for Today

Jason's nurse said his INR was 1.8 this morning.  So, now we are just waiting for the doctors to come by and let us know the status on if he can leave today or not.  They also did a CBC blood draw at 3:30  this morning and then his INR blood draw at 6:30 this morning.  They also have an order to draw blood at 2:00 pm for the 24 hours after he started the Lovenox injections.  So, if that's the case, they won't discharge until those results come back at least.  The nurse was going to ask if they could do it earlier, so we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment